This award-winning anti-humidity spray keeps your blow-dry style from becoming a hot mess in the steamiest weather. Plus, it totally transforms your texture into liquid-y, silky strands with blinding shine!
- Featherlight formula borrows textile technology for you-have-to-see-it-to-believe-it humidity-proofing.
- Works with blow-dryer heat to compress, seal and silken every strand.
- Alcohol-free, so will not build up, get heavy or greasy like serums.
- Ideal for all hair types and blow-dry styles.
- Lasts through up to two to three shampoos.
How to use
- After shampooing and conditioning, apply Dream Coat to damp, towel-dried hair, spraying liberally and evenly, section by section.
- To activate humidity-proofing surface sealant, blow-dry using slight tension to activate.
- Do not reapply for two to three shampoos.
Available at Marks & Spencer, Liffey Valley, Mary Street and colorwowhair.com for €24.