All of those you love in one room on one loving day and The Skin Nerd wants to guide you there every skin cell of the way!
The Skin Nerd Bridal Bootcamp is an online skin health programme for all within the wedding party, including brides, grooms, bridesmaids and mothers-of-the bride or groom-to-be, featuring advice, articles and video tutorials on skincare, nutrition and exercise, as well as guests talking about dresses, honeymoons, decor and even dental to enhance the entire day.
The online Bridal Bootcamp
- An initial online skin consultation with an unbiased expert Nerd or Nerdette, who will recommend a highly-active, cosmeceutical skincare routine that you can order to your door from The Skin Nerd store. Do you intend on having your back or arms on show? They will make sure that you are ready for your close-up!
- Three follow-up consultations to ensure that you are on track to the best skin results you can get before your big day.
- Lots of super nerdy skinformation, specific to those with impending nuptials, including how to do facial yoga.
- Video tutorials and articles from resident nutritionist, Laura Kealy (Bridge Nutrition), and professional bridal makeup artists.
- Advice from Ireland’s top wedding planning and honeymoon experts, including the award-winning Frog Prince team and honeymoon experts from Andre Bedford of Travel Counsellors.
The Skin Nerd Bridal Bootcamp package is €120 and includes exclusive discounts and packages from Alila Bridal, Your Smile Direct and a whole host of others.
Planning such a significant event in your life is hectic and we want to help you keep the sting in your home peels. We will be on virtual speed dial when you need to talk through spots, dryness and skin woes. Bridal Bootcamp isn’t just your guided route to your best skin for your big day, it’s your wedding fairy godmother.
Book in to the Bridal Bootcamp here.
Please note: They recommend beginning Bridal Bootcamp at least nine months before your wedding. If you don’t have quite that much time, book in for an online skin consultation and join the Nerd Network.