LISHH – My Divine Chocolate Brownie
This is one of my bestsellers in Lishh and such an easy recipe.
It’s one of my go-to reliables, whether it’s for a chocolate fix, a get together with friends at mi casa or just a big old cup of scald. #HEAVEN
- 4 eggs
- 400g castor sugar
- 250g butter
- 200g chocolate chips (I use a semi-dark chocolate chip, 55%)
- 150g cornflour
- 55g cocoa powder
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until light, fluffy and a figure of eight is being left in the bowl.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter mix to the egg mixture and whisk slowly until combined.
- Sieve the cocoa powder and cornflour into the mix and fold with a metal spoon.
- Line a 12-inch square tin with parchment paper and pour the chocolate mix into it.
- Bake at 170 degrees in a preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- When baked, leave to cool in the tin for four to six hours.
- I cut this into 12 pieces and dust gently with icing sugar.
These are just simply heavenly by themselves but even nicer with some fresh raspberries and whipped cream! Go on you know you want to…
For any advice on baking, please drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.