It’s our favourite time of the week; Foodie Friday! And of course that means we have another great recipe from Monika Coghlan at Pepperazzi Food & Photography to share with you. This radicchio and fennel salad look almost too good to eat (though I’m sure we’ll manage).
- 1 small head radicchio, leaves coarsely torn
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecorino cheese, finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the radicchio leaves and fennel slices.
- Add the orange segments and walnuts.
- Drizzle with the pecorino dressing.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together the cheese, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.