Huda Kattan has confessed that she’s as much a lover of skincare as she is a makeup junkie, and she’s showing you why with WISHFUL skincare!
Through the Huda Beauty blog, Huda became known for using everyday items that can be found in your kitchen as quick DIY beauty hacks. One key ingredient that Huda was obsessed with and used regularly in her DIYs was green tea, which is known for its soothing and detoxifying properties. With the launch of WISHFUL, Huda knew she had to harness the powers of green tea to enhance the skincare properties of a product that she had already launched with Huda Beauty. Meet the WISHFUL Clean Genie Cleansing Butter, a skin-transforming recreation of Huda Beauty’s powerful limited-edition Makeup Remover Balm, which accompanied Huda’s Life Liner eyeliner launch in 2019.
WISHFUL’s Clean Genie Cleansing Butter is the ultimate cleanser that removes your makeup and draws out impurities while nourishing your skin at the same time. Its luxuriously buttery texture creates a melting sensation when massaged into your skin, which works to remove even the toughest makeup. Green tea extract is a known antioxidant that helps clarify while soothing and calming the skin leaving it ready for the second step of your double cleanse. The mineral malachite lends Clean Genie it’s cool green color while cherry blossom extract softens and conditions the skin. This powerhouse combination makes Clean Genie gentle, simple and effective, and the perfect first step of your double cleansing routine.
Green Tea Extract – An antioxidant that helps maintain skin moisture, green tea extract detoxifies by drawing out impurities while soothing and calming the skin.
Cherry Blossom Extract – A skin conditioner that leaves skin soft and supple.
Malachite – A crystal associated with guiding transformation periods of change – like the transformation of your skin!
How To Use:
- Always start with dry skin
- Scoop a dime-sized amount and use fingertips to apply to face.
- Massage into your skin for 60 seconds to gently dissolve makeup, dirt and excess oils
- Add water and watch as the formula transforms into a milk that easily washes away, leaving you with fresh, clean, comfortable skin – no greasy film or dry after-feel!
- Follow with a gel or foaming cleanser for the ultimate double cleanse.
Tips + Tricks:
- To double cleanse start with the Clean Genie Cleansing Butter to break down makeup and remove any excess oil. Then follow up with a water-based cleanser like a gel or foaming cleanser.
- Apply to dry skin (on top of makeup) for the best result