Monday…. Forget Manis it is all about lashes
Faux lashes have in recent times taken the beauty world by storm. Whether the look you desire is full on flutter or something a little more natural then Huda has something to make your eyes pop. Personally, I love the Samantha Lashes as I feel they are glam and fluttery without looking too full on. The counter open in Brown Thomas Cork, right before Christmas and I adore the range. I put practically every pallet on my Christmas and birthday list. I feel that the range has something for everyone but love the glamour of some the more WOW looks.
About Huda Beauty False Lashes:
Huda Kattan founded Huda Beauty in 2013 with a small collection of custom, couture lashes, each design inspired by the most influential women in her life. Every lash was carefully sketched and hand-made by Huda herself, incurring rounds of critique until they were good enough to be shared with the world. Named after each of the women who influenced the design, Huda’s false lashes have always been a true homage to the impact of powerful women. Now, in 2019, the brand is going back to its foundations, to honor a new generation of inspirational women. Kicking off the collection is the HUDA BEAUTY JACQUELINE Lash, a collaboration with Bollywood’s most followed sweetheart, Jacqueline Fernandez. The Jacqueline lash is the first in a growing collection, with more collaborations being announced soon!
Beauty mogul Huda Kattan is Founder & CEO of Huda Beauty, and has been making waves in the UK and Ireland for her glamourous makeup looks and quirky beauty hacks. From the outset, Huda had a passion to empower women through her love of beauty. She says, “Beauty can change the way women feel about themselves. I believe a woman who is confident can take over the world. I wear lashes every single day and I know first-hand how much they change how I feel walking into a room, so the results of this survey do not surprise me at all. I swear by false lashes to feel confident and beautiful so there are a lot of things I would choose to give up before my lashes!” Today, Huda’s Instagram account is the most followed beauty brand on Instagram with nearly 33 million followers taking inspiration from her signature glamourous looks, beauty tips and DIY’s.
Huda Kattan’s Simple Steps to Perfect Lashes
- Step One – Gently remove the lashes from the tray, starting from the outer edge. Wiggle to loosen the band to make it easier to apply to your lash bed and to avoid the dreaded lash pop-up.
- Step Two – Rest the strip along your lash line and trim the lash as needed to ensure the lash is the perfect fit for your eye shape. The strip should start where your natural eyelashes begin and end.
- Step Three – Trim the very end of your lashes from the outside edge for natural looking lashes, and always cut at the vein (band) to avoid losing lashes.
- Step Four – Apply a thin layer of glue along the band of the lashes. As a general rule, the glue should be no wider than the band of the lashes. Wait a few seconds for it to go tacky before application.
- Step Five – Using tweezers, place the lash where your natural eyelashes begin. Look down and press the strip lash against your lash line in the centre, the outer edge and inner corner. Apply mascara to help blend your lashes with your falsies and help hold the lashes in place for longer.
See full tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7HjDm_j13w