Healthy hair starts with the scalp, so it’s time to make the most of your shampoo routine and take it to the next level with Global Beauty’s “Happy Scalp Brush”. Suitable for both adults and children, the Happy Scalp Brush is an essential tool in your haircare routine. Scalp Brushes have grown in popularity over the last number of years, and have been known to have a variety of benefits for both your hair and scalp health.
Common Scalp Brush Benefits Include;
- Excellent at removing excess oils and product build up.
- Exfoliates the scalp, helping with dandruff.
- Get the most out of your product – using a scalp massager with your best hair products such as shampoos, conditioners, styling products and even hair care treatments will ensure you get the best out of your hair product because the solution goes right into your scalp and isn’t absorbed by your fingers.
- Enhances blood circulation.
- Strengthens the root of the hair.
- Spreads the natural oils of the hair.
- Is a relaxing treat for your scalp.
In a 2019 article on Allure.com, Los Angeles–based dermatologist Jessica Wu recommends scalp massagers to anyone who’s striving for fuller hair “Studies have shown that scalp massage can increase hair thickness by stretching the living hair follicle cells and stimulating them to produce thicker, individual hairs, so I’d suggest them for anyone who wants to have thicker hair,” she says.
How to use the Happy Scalp Brush:
- On Wet Hair: Apply your shampoo or hair oil to wet hair like normal, and use the Happy Scalp Brush to massage the product into the hair in circular motions with medium pressure.
- On Dry Hair: Between washes the Happy Scalp Brush can be used on dry hair in circular motions to alleviate stress or to distribute the natural oils in the hair with medium pressure.
Make sure to Avoid large circular motions to prevent tangling.
The Happy Scalp Brush, RRP €9.99, is available to buy on www.globalbeauty.ie
About Global Beauty:
Created by husband and wife team, Paul and Leah O’Neill, Global Beauty can be described as nothing short of a classic success story. Built on the back of hard work and determination, co-founder Paul O’Neill has put his decades of experience driving the sales and promotion of some of the beauty industry heavyweights and gone out on his own to disrupt the industry in his own unique way. Named among The Top 100 Most Influential People In The Pharmacy Industry by Irish Pharmacy News (IPN Magazine) for the last 3 years, Paul has had experience launching a variety of cosmetics brands in Ireland, and now it’s his turn to do it for himself.
Working alongside Paul is his wife Leah. With 15 years’ experience in the Beauty Industry, award winning Nail Technician Leah has owned her own Salon for the past 7 years and acted as a Nail Educator for a variety of well-known brands, making her a master in not only customer service but giving her an innate knowledge into products and ingredients.
Holding the distribution rights in Ireland for a variety of global brands including, Madam Glam, Ellie Professional and Smile Bright, Global Beauty are excited to introduce some of their own beauty accessories onto the Irish Market.
Speaking about the launch of Global Beauty, Paul said “We are excited to bring new and innovative products to the market with Global Beauty, as well as act as distributors in Ireland and the UK for a variety of well-known homegrown and global brands. Having spent many years behind the scenes building up beauty brands on the Irish Market, I am so excited to get stuck in and bring my own product ideas to life. I cannot wait to share what Global Beauty has in store over the next few months, and beyond.”