Celebrity Hairdresser Tori Keane is Brand Ambassador for Mane ‘n Tail.
Spritz hair with Mane ‘n Tail Braid Sheen. For a current twist on braids without the damaging effects or expense of dying your hair why not try adding hairpieces. Choose a crazy colour to match your outfit or dazzle with shimmering metallic strands.
Boxer braids are perfect for keeping hair off your face in the sun and stylish enough to wear into the night. If you’d rather a beach hair look take them out and scrunch with Mane n Tail Braid Sheen for sexy surfer waves.
For Pinterest worthy ‘Fat Braids’ secure your braid of choice tightly with an elastic band and then simply pull and stretch your braid from the top to the tail to add width and volume.
Always use a product like Mane ‘n Tails new Braid Sheen spray to keep flyaways at bay and stop hair from tangling around your fingers as you braid.
Holidays and long hair go hand in hand, visions of cascading beach waves and boho braids always spring to mind but not all of us are fortunate enough to have such masses of hair.
This is where hair extensions come into play….
There’s so many different types of extensions out there and it’s hard to know the type for you. I have tried keratin bonds (my sister Danni usually looks after me for these!) and most recently I tried the new tape in extensions, Hairtalk.
Both were fantastic, easy to wear and so much fun to play around with however, both are 100% human hair and need to be treated as such.
Treat your hair extensions as you would your own hair, here’s some tips I’ve put together on how I managed mine:
- Use a deep moisturising conditioner like the one from Mane ‘n Tail once a week.
- Don’t put conditioner on or near the bonds or tape as it might loosen them, you would never apply conditioner to that part of your own head anyway.
- When washed spray Mane ‘n Tail Detangling spray through the ends before you brush so as not to pull or tear your extensions.
- Mane n Tail hair strengthening spray is amazing for rejuvenating tired or dull extensions at the end of their time.
- If it’s festival or beach braids you’re after don’t even try without first spritzing your hair with Mane n Tails new Braid sheen spray. It’s a necessity to stop the extensions from tangling up around your fingers as you try to braid, whilst keeping your braids frizz free.