THE ESSENTIALS RANGE
Irish skincare brand Pestle & Mortar is excited to announce the launch of a new range of products created for the entire family’s everyday skincare needs. The Essentials Range is a collection of products that hydrate, nourish, and protect the skin and effectively treat common skin complaints like eczema, dry skin, and itchy skin. Essentials products are formulated with 99% natural ingredients. Blended with plant oils which unlike mineral oils are easily recognised and absorbed by the skin, the Essentials Range is effective daily skincare for the entire family.
WHAT IS IN THE ESSENTIALS RANGE?
Pestle & Mortar’s Essentials Range launches with four everyday skincare products:
- The Body Wash
- The Body Cream
- The Hand Wash
- The Hand Cream
WHO IS IT FOR?
The dermatologist-approved Essentials Range gives everyone in your family skin that is healthy, hydrated, and protected:
- Suitable for all ages and skin types
- Soft, lightweight and absorbent texture
- Safe, clean and clinically-proven
- Leaves skin soft and healthy
WHY WE CREATED THE ESSENTIALS RANGE
At Pestle & Mortar, we understand skin, we know ingredients, and we care about family. That’s why we developed The Essentials Range, a collection of everyday skincare for everyone. For healthy and hydrated skin, your family needs clean and effective skincare products in their daily routine. But families are diverse with skin issues ranging from eczema to dry skin. Which makes finding creams that work for everyone and that everyone enjoys using – baby, adult, fussy toddler and growing teen – a challenge.
- Dermatologically tested & approved
- Paediatrician approved, suitable for newborns
- Suitable for eczema-prone and sensitive skin
- Midwife approved, suitable for use during pregnancy
- The Body Wash 500ml | €19.00
- The Body Cream 500ml | €24.00
- The Hand Wash 300ml | €15.00
- The Hand Cream 300ml | €18.00
All products available to order from www.pestleandmortar.com
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
facebook: @pestleandmortarcosmetics | instagram: @pestleandmortarcosmetics | twitter: @Pmortar