THE WINNER TAKES HOME A PRIZE WORTH OVER €5000 FROM SOME OF IRELAND’S TOP BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE BRANDS, INCLUDING €1000 CASH.
The largest race meeting of the year at Kilbeggan Races is just over a week away, with Ireland’s very first Sustainable Style Ladies Competition sponsored by Bellamianta Luxury Tanning taking place Friday, July 8th 2022. We are encouraging all of the wonderful ladies to show us their upcycled outfits and favourite ethical brands, whether it be thrifted, borrowed or handmade, with headwear as an optional extra – it’s time for your sustainable style to shine! Fashion is said to be in the eye of the beholder, but this year, judging the event on behalf of Bellamianta Luxury Tanning, Industry Expert Mark Rogers will have the final say will take home the incredible prizes:
- 1 Year’s Supply of Bellamianta products for you and a friend
- €1000 cash
- 4 Training Sessions with Celebrity Trainer To The Stars Paul Byrne at the state-of-the-art BodyByrne Gym
- 6 Month Supply of Annutri’s Miracle Hair Supplement “Grow It” & Scalp Brush
- A luxurious Infinity Limited Edition Box from Casmara
- Full Collection of True Beauty by Aideen Kate
- Diffuser Blender Bundle from Irish-owed premium essential oil company Kotanical
- Polished London Water Flosser, Toothpaste, Bamboo Toothbrush & Toothpaste Tablets
- Hamper of Declaré skincare
- A Linen Shirt from Linen Shirt Company
- 1 Year’s hairdressing from Award Winning Hair and Scalp Specialists Pelo
- Hamper of GLOV’s eco-friendly makeup removal products
- Hair tools, haircare products and accessories from Voduz
Speaking about their sponsorship, Bellamianta’s Linda Stinson commented “We are very excited to be yet again supporting Kilbeggan Races for the Sustainable Ladies Style Competition and welcoming the announcement of the sustainability element this year. As I have seen in years prior, the ladies always turn out in style, and I have no doubt that this year’s event will be any different. I think that Mark (Rogers) is going to have a very difficult task on his hands to pick a winner when he sees all of the glamourous ladies!”
The AXA Midlands National of €100,000, with the first race starting at 5:20 PM, is one of the most prestigious races of the summer racing season. The event has been described as the social event of the year in the Midlands with a full evening of entertainment for all the family including live music, children’s entertainment, as well as the glamour of the style event and not to forget, the exciting racing taking place.
Book your tickets online at www.kilbegganraces.com.