Huda is our BAE when it comes to eyes. She just gets our desire for sultry like nobody else. While we are temporaily in lockdown it is the perfect time to play with some new textures and more opulent looks. She has just released what I believe to be her most coveted pallet yet.
Meet the Sultry Shades:
The Mattes: Eight velvety-soft, powerfully-pigmented mattes blend seamlessly onto lids.
The Metallics: Five high-shine metallics with a buttery soft texture add a seriously sexy sparkle to any look.
The Marble Creams: Choose between three luxurious multi-reflective shimmer marble creams and one mesmerizing matte marble cream. This innovative new texture is as pretty on the lid as it is in the pan, with high pigmentation and a lightweight formula that blends onto the lid like a second skin. With an almost cream-like texture, these shadows apply effortlessly with a finger or a brush.
The Pearl Gloss Hybrid: Introducing an innovative, never-seen-before sheer gloss hybrid with encapsulated bronze and berry pearls that creates a beautiful gradient of plum and copper. Let your inner makeup artist out with this unique gloss-eyeshadow hybrid that adds a subtle glassy, light-reflecting glow to the lids.
While nudes are nothing new, I wanted to update the classic colorway to empower beauty fans in a bold, modern way. The Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette has 18 shades in innovative textures to help you strip bare to your fiercest and naughtiest self!” – Huda Kattan
Take your nude infatuation to new heights and embrace your naughty side with Huda Beauty’s new 18-well eyeshadow palette, The Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette. A sultry re-imagination of the iconic Huda Beauty New Nude palette, this new racy wardrobe of 18 captivating smokey shades and innovative textures is the ultimate palette for creating modern nude looks, sexy smokey eyes, and fresh lids. Naughty Nude is loaded with richer, smokier shades and versatile neutrals that will give you daytime dew or after-dark drama in the sweep of a brush to take your lids from nice to deliciously naughty in seconds.
As well as delicious new shades, Huda knew that makeup lovers were lusting after more than just an updated colorway, so as always, she’s delivered with three new innovative shadow textures. Matte marbles, a metallic marble, and a never-seen-before pearl gloss hybrid, join Huda’s cult-favorite mattes and metallics to transform the nude beauty landscape. Huda understands that makeup is as therapeutic as it is empowering, and these new textures will make the love affair of dressing your eyes just as fun and emboldening as the final look. The hypnotic textures in a cohesive color union have been carefully designed to be used individually for a striking effect or layered together for alluring looks.
Huda’s How To:
- Start off by building up your base with the matte cream marble and matte powder shadows.
- Use a densely-packed brush or your finger to pick up the metallics and cream shimmer marble shades and blend onto the lids in small circular motions for an illuminating finish. You can build an extra, more intense layer by pressing on metallics with your fingers or a brush for a glam high-shine foil effect.
- For a subtle, modern look, swipe the pearl gloss hybrid onto bare lids using your fingers or a flat brush.
- For rich, deeper shades, blending is your friend. Using a brush is super important to achieve a smooth finish in the crease and across the lid.
- You don’t have to go bold and graphic when using the deep, dark shades. Blend out the deep mattes with a fluffy brush to give definition and shape to the eyes.
- To achieve a soft daytime look, build a light base using the matte shades. Then add a subtle shimmer across the lids using your finger, a flat brush, or a sponge applicator.
- The metallics and pearl gloss hybrid can also be used to contour the lower lash line or add to the inner corners for a soft highlight to keep eyes looking big, sparkly, and bright.
Launching 1st November and available from ShopHuda, Boots, Cult Beauty, Feel Unique, Harrods, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.