Storm Dennis might be ripping through the country right now but that doesn’t stop us dreaming about pedicures and open toe sandals. Early Spring is a great time to take a holiday. We all know that good weather can transform our mood and work wonders for our health. While it might be too early for some to lie on the beach, it’s the perfect time to be a tourist so good sandals are essential.
At Shoehorn.ie, season after season style with comfort is a given, offering much more than the latest trends.
Each brand at the Shoehorn.ie provides a more innovative and sometimes attention seeking collection of sandals with a definitive nod to the catwalks for Spring.
Style and sense merge together in a variety of fabulous and functional sandals that offer the wearer comfort, versatility, affordability and flair.
Classy and casual don’t always mix, but in the case of the fabulous oyster shimmer full cover leather mule with a shy peep toe by Tamaris, it defines it. This mule is also available in a textured nutbrown leather for a more conservative choice.
The 70’s inspired tan and rose gold interlinked T bar, by Rieker Antistress are so groovy with the cork wedge and white sole, they will have you searching for ABBAs greatest hits! You have been warned.
Nothing says Spring as much as the nautical theme and at Shoehorn.ie, Rieker have sailed it with a navy upper decorated with the red and white marine stripes and stitching, easy to slip on with a comfort cut sling back in tan leather and a neutral imitation jute heel.
Ara at Shoehorn.ie have the cutest sandals for any tourist who likes to combine chic with charm and comfort, with their High Soft foam footbed with a quattro strappy upper. You wouldn’t be mistaken if you thought sandals had personalities with the three variants in this style by Ara, for the romantic there is the blue shimmer with the rainbow print, for the cool and collected the silver and anthracite with the black sole and for the fashion follower there is the rose gold and silver. Which one are you?
If you love the mellow yellow vibe that is back this year for a second visit, you will also love the yellow patent leather crisscross sandal by Caprice with a chunky white sole and soft footbed. Tamaris offer a similar style in indigo blue leather for a more casual vibe, but comfort is key with the Touch It super soft padded leather footbed.
So, if you are going to sunnier climates, embracing your inner voyager, in search of your dream Spring sandal, take a trip to Shoehorn.ie!
Marian’s wedge sandal choices at the ShoeHorn.ie
- 70’s Tan & Rose Gold looped cork & white sole €65 by Rieker Antistress
- Oyster Shimmer full cover peep toe €79.95 by Tamaris
- Nautical Striped sling back with imitation jute heel €65 by Rieker Antistress
- Glass & White Inlaid Beads silver low heeled sandal €39.95 by Lunar
- Indigo Blue leather lined cushioned sandal €59.95 by Tamaris
- Mustard Tan & Bronze laser cut wedge sandal €69.95 by Tamaris
- Silver Floral triple bar tourist flat sandal €65 by Rieker Antistress
- Blue, White & Rainbow quattro low sandal €59.95 by Ara
- Rose Gold & Silver croc textured quattro low sandal €59.95 by Ara
- Silver, Pewter & Metal textured quattro strap low sandal €59.95 by Ara
- White & Leopard print toe ring flatty with gilt buckle €35 by Lunar
- Yellow patent leather crisscross & bar chunky white sole €69.95 Caprice