Time To Put The Boot In
With the temperature taking a dip, it’s time to kick off your winter wardrobe and if there is one trend that the winter catwalks haven’t been without, it has to be knee-high boots.
With so many trendy style variations to choose from at Shoehorn.ie, be that the equestrian, a nod to the cowboy, suede classics to 70’s punk, you are sure to find the right pair.
This season knee-high boots offer so much versatility that they can be worn with your favourite skinny jeans, tailored or A-line skirts and midi dresses, the problem is which boots are going to be your statement pair for winter? Decisions, decisions!
But fashionable or not, for some of us the very thought of wearing a knee-high boot can be a challenge.
Not all styles are calf friendly, and there is nothing worse than cutting off your circulation to embrace your inner Kylie Jenner or Naomi Campbell.
The good news is that at Shoehorn.ie you don’t have.
If you favour black you could opt for the very generous stretchy quilted calf boot with an edgy chunky sole by Rieker or if you are looking for some height, the mixed textile stretchy calf knee-high boot with a block heel in chocolate brown by Zanni & Co, they say brown is the new black, is a wardrobe winner.
Maroon is one of the hottest colours of the season, and the Shoehorn.ie presents this colour with an equestrian style leather upper boot with a very comfy calf by Tamaris.
For a stylish basic knee-high boot for everyday wear, the black suede zip up sock boot with a shimmer trim by Remonte is a strong contender.
Basically you could move your choice of winter boots up a notch by introducing colour and at Shoehorn.ie there is plenty of that, akin to the French navy faux suede knee-high boot with a self covered block heel by XTi.
Fashion has a way of bringing us back in time and for anyone who remembers the 80’s the slouch boot has come around again. This gathered leather and scrunched textile style has announced the return of the slouchy boot at Shoehorn.ie and we love the variations on offer. If you like the wild-west trend that’s current, you could choose between the vintage grey nubuck slouch boot with the ombre toe and the cleverly designed tan slouch cowboy boot with the faux chaps by Rieker.
Just try not to burst into song with “These boots were made for walkin’ and that’s just what they’ll do”.
Another recurrent style is the sensible dock or hiking boot from the 70’s but this time they are also in a knee-high style in brighter colours than traditional black or ox blood.
If you want to make a statement or just want to expose your edgy rebel spirit, Shoehorn.ie have just the pair for you, a red multi textured lace-up knee high docker boot with a multi coloured knitted cuff and laces that go on forever by Rieker.
Be it basic or bold, slouch or combat, sensible or edgy, for knee-high boot styles to work into your winter wardrobe visit Shoehorn.ie.
Marian’s putting the boot in at ShoeHorn.ie
- Black quilted stretch calf chunky soled boot €89.95 by Rieker
- Chocolate brown mixed textile stretch calf block heel boot €69.95 by Zanni & Co.
- Maroon equestrian style leather upper boot with ankle buckle €140 by Tamaris
- French navy faux suede knee boot with covered block heel €75 by XTi
- Black suede zip up sock boot with shimmer edged chunky sole €89.95 by Remonte
- Western style vintage grey nubuck slouch boot with ombre toe €85 by Rieker
- Tan slouch cowboy boot with chaps & double functioning zips €89.95 by Rieker
- Dark tan ombre boot with buckled calf adjusters €65 by Susst
- Black cuffed top tall boot with double zips & high rustic wedge €65 by Susst
- Red multi textured lace-up long docker boot with knitted cuff €105 by Rieker
- Black faux suede mid-calf zip up slouch boot with pointed toe €99.95 by Gabor