Ever wondered what the secret to a Love Island worthy glow is?
Celebrity make-up artist Sue Brophy shares how she created this flawless glowing look on the stunning Arabella Chi.
Spoiler alert: Carter Beauty by Marissa Carter’s €7.95 Full House Mixed Palette is key.
Celebrity Make-up Artist Sue Brophy’s Top Tips
- Prep is key. I prepped the skin with Bioderma Radiance Booster mixed with the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter.
- I like to keep foundation as light as possible – for this look I used the Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation topped with the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer.
- Arabella is known for her glow so to highlight I used the €7.95 Full House Mixed Face Palette by Carter Beauty – it’s my go-to highlighter palette.
- For the eyes I wanted to keep it glam glam with rich browns. I used the Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadow in Spice alongside the Zoeva Palette.
- For depth I used the Charlotte Tilbury Classic Liner in shade Sophia topped with a double coat of the Extended Play Mascara by Mac.
- The lashes I used are the biggest bargain of this entire look – €4.95 On The Lash Dramatic Lash from Carter Beauty by Marissa Carter.
- I’m all about a nude lip. Here I used the Stripdown by MAC Lip Liner topped with Stoned Rose Lipstick and Lip Lustre Gloss in Ibiza Nights by Charlotte Tilbury.
- Last but by no means least, I misted Arabella’s face with the Sienna Illuminating Facial mist topped with the €7.95 Full House Mixed Face Palette by Carter Beauty to enhance the glow.
Sue is one of Ireland’s most sought after and in demand make-up artists having painted the faces of celebrities such as Kim Catrall, Binky Felstead and The Saturdays. Sue’s natural talent and experience makes her the go-to make-up artist of major beauty brands, brides and private clients across Ireland and the UK.
To see more of her work, follow Sue on Instagram @suebrophy_makeup
Carter Beauty’s best selling Full House Face Palette, €7.95, is available online at www.carterbeautycosmetics.com and in local McCauley and LLoyds Pharmacies nationwide.